Thursday, May 26, 2011

Foto Syahrini Vj Daniel Saat Dugem

News of the scandal syahrini with VJ daniel Mananta become crowded in talking about since the release of photos clubbing them together with other male friends. in the image is seen clearly that the Breast syahrini deliberately crushed by VJ daniel Mananta. I wonder what purpose they both do it
Foto Hot Syahrini Vj Daniel Saat Dugem

In response to this problem, Daniel Mananta Convey an Apology to the public for the circulation of photographs of exciting Syahrini involving Daniel.

According to Daniel, the photos taken three years ago was in a cafe in Surabaya, is a fun photo. Daniel deliberately stylish Touches like breast gokil singer from Bogor. Recognized former MTV VJ, his large hands were the resource persons. While the body of cute little Syahrini so impressed with Daniel's hand squeezing chest Syahrini.

"We joined and our photos. Photos That I dare to promise (Oath) was angelnya, my hands are big and small Syahrini body. The hand I really look fit. I dare to promise (Oath) I do not touch any part or chest Syahrini, "Daniel said, raising his fingers to form the symbol 'V'.

No comments:

Post a Comment